SearchSkip to Search Results
- 229Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 47Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/University Delegate (CIHR) Information
- 25Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources – non-OOGP non-training competitions
- 24Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Support (Grant Assist Program Health Sciences)
- 22Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources & Workshops – Budget
- 21Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources - Checklists and Guidelines
- 23Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, CIHR Special Project
- 20Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 19Simala, Joanne
- 17McPhalen, Cathy - PhD, thINK Editing
- 13Simala-Grant, Joanne - Director, CIHR Special Project
Bibliometric and research impact measures may be useful for many different purposes, however, they may be particularly valuable in preparing CIHR Foundation Scheme applications. This workshop discussed a variety of metrics and counts that can be used to measure the influence of your research...
CIHR created an unavoidable gap in research funding for investigators holding open CIHR awards with March 31, 2015 award end dates (i.e. Open Operating Grant Program or Partnerships for Health Systems Improvement Awards). This inevitable gap is due to the long Foundation peer review process,...
Preparing your Stage 2 CIHR Foundation Workshop Audio
Gotte, Matthias - Chair, Medical Microbiology & Immunology, Bubela, Tania - Professor, School of Public Health, Beaulieu, Christian - Professor, Biomedical Engineering, Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, Grant Assist Program
Join us to hear Drs. Tania Bubela (Stage 3 Scientific Officer), Christian Beaulieu (Foundation recipient), and Matthias Götte (Stage 2 Reviewer) share their insights on preparing a Stage 2 Foundation application and the associated Stage 2/3 peer review process. Speakers: Dr. Tania Bubela...
Teleconference minutes are available for download for May 1, 2014 University Delegate teleconference. Discussion included the the knowledge synthesis pilot, an update to the foundation peer reviewer guide, an update on Ethics at CIHR, and the agenda for the June face-to-face meeting.
This Powerpoint was delivered to the CIHR University Delegates on March 1, 2018 to provide additional information about the Federal Budget. See slide 5 for the forecasted budget. Blue for years 2018-2022 is the base budget in 2017 and black the new money, which increases each year, and is...
This table is a line-by-line summary of the changes made on August 20, 2015 to the Interpretation Guidelines for the Foundation Scheme Adjudication Criteria.
The summary notes of the information session regarding applying to NSERC Banting Postdoctoral Grants program is ready for download. Dr. Jonathan Schaeffer (Professor, Computing Sciences; Vice-Provost (information Technology); NSERC Banting Review Panel Member) discussed the application process to...
Outlined in this document is a summary of the most common errors found in applications submitted to the March/September 2010 and March/September 2011 CIHR Open Operating Grant Program (OOGP) competition by University of Alberta applicants, with a primary designation of Theme/Pillar 4 Social,...