SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4134Hill Times Publishing
- 3804Toronto Stock Exchange
- 459Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 221Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 219Dolphin, Ric
- 217Dolphin Media Inc.
- 3272Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3139Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 756World politics--21st century--Newspapers
- 9289University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3627University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2111University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 988University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 637Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 593University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Embassy (Ottawa, Ont.)
Funding for the protection of the environment has traditionally come from general tax revenues. Fish and wildlife habitat enhancement and endangered species protection are prominent examples of this phenomenon. In the past few years, however, several aspects of this situation have changed. First,...
The purpose of this study is to assess, on the basis of existing knowledge, the extent and significance of social deviance in the communities of the Athabasca Oil Sands region. Three main sources of information are considered: literature on social deviance in resource communities; existing data...
Technical report TR04-07. Typical association rules consider only items enumerated in transactions. Such rules are referred to as positive association rules. Negative association rules also consider the same items, but in addition consider negated items (i.e. absent from transactions). Negative...