SearchSkip to Search Results
- 73McNally, Michael B
- 33Edmonton Mennonite Centre for Newcomers
- 15Gnarpe, Judy A
- 14GAP SSHRC
- 12B. Stelmach
- 72Information Policy
- 72LIS 598 - Information Policy - Winter 2017
- 33World of Story
- 85School of Library and Information Studies
- 71Grant Assist Program (Natural Sciences and Engineering)
- 47Grant Assist Program (Natural Sciences and Engineering)/Workshops (NSE)
- 47School of Library and Information Studies/Journal Articles (Library & Information Studies)
- 33Edmonton Mennonite Centre for Newcomers (EMCN)
- 33Edmonton Mennonite Centre for Newcomers (EMCN)/World of Story
Directives du Conseil de Recherches en Sciences Humaines pour le concours de 2017
LIS 598 Information Policy - Winter 2017 - Lecture 10 (video)
This is the tenth lecture from the Winter 2017 offering of LIS 598 Information Policy. This lecture covers Telecommunications Policy. The lecture is available as a PowerPoint with audio or video (.wmv) file. All of the underlying files including the audio is available in the .zip file. Note that...
LIS 598 Information Policy - Winter 2017 - Open Data Interview with Kirk MacLeod (Video)
This is an addition to the eight lecture from the Winter 2017 offering of LIS 598 Information Policy. It is an interview with Kirk MacLeod, Open Data Coordinator with Service Alberta (Government of Alberta) discussing open data. This interview complements lecture 8.
Broadband 101 (Video)
This learning object is prepared in support of the consultations for Getting Started - Building a Broadband Consensus as part of the development of a broadband toolkit for use in Alberta. This object is a video version of the Broadband 101 presentation.