SearchSkip to Search Results
- 21University of Alberta Libraries – Free Access Resources
- 20University of Alberta Libraries – Free Access Resources/Free access e-resources
- 1University of Alberta Libraries – Free Access Resources/Government of Canada Publications
- 1University of Alberta Press
- 1University of Alberta Press/Born-Open Access Projects
- 2Csorba, Emerson
- 2New Zealand. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 1Bibliothèque-Musée de l'Opéra (France).
- 1Bibliothèque nationale de France
- 1Black, J. L. (Joseph Laurence)
- 1Boulard, Auguste-Claude-Louis
- 2International agencies
- 2United Nations
- 2United Nations--New Zealand
- 1Aboriginal peoples
The words we use to talk about different situations, companies, and people have a huge impact on what we think. While style guides like the Associated Press Stylebook are used in newsrooms and public relations offices alike, they don’t cover identity well—if they mention topics like gender or...
This work is intended as an introduction to how school-teaching in northern Alberta may be affected by past and present conditions of nature, human settlement, and history of schooling in the region. Teacher education in Canada is served by different programs that reflect their provincial...
Bloomington, IN : Authorhouse, 2012. <br>ISBN: 978-1-4685-6850-9 (e)