SearchSkip to Search Results
- 43Biological Sciences, Department of
- 43Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 22Nursing, Faculty of
- 10University of Alberta Libraries
- 10University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 8Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
Magnetospheric field‐line resonances: Ground‐based observations and modelingournal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics, 110(A10), [ppDownload
We present theory and ground-based observations of field-line resonances (FLRs) excited in Earth's magnetosphere. Three FLR observations are reported, which correspond to large-scale standing shear Alfven wave (SAW) oscillations on nightside field lines extending from premidnight to close to...
Morphometry of the teeth of western North American tyrannosaurids and its applicability to quantitative classificationDownload
Gross tooth morphology and serration morphology were examined to determine a quantifiable method for classifying tyrannosaurid tooth crowns from western North America From the examination of teeth in jaws, tyrannosaurid teeth could be qualitatively assigned to one of five types based on the...