SearchSkip to Search Results
- 94Canada--Nunavut (NWT)-- [Arviat [Eskimo Point]]
- 44Rites & ceremonies
- 42Canada--Nunavut [NWT]-- [Arviat [Eskimo Point]]
- 35Older people
- 203Halpern, Joel Martin
- 3Mona Smart
- 3Richter, S.
- 2Alberta Centre for Active Living
- 2Ghali, W.A.
- 203Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive
- 203Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive/Northern North America Collection
- 25Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 25Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 7Nursing, Faculty of
- 5Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
Current statistics suggest women form the majority of online learners. Their enrollment levels may be a result of promotional materials suggesting online learning allows learners access to flexible learning opportunities that will complement their busy lives. This research questions those...
My dissertation offers an innovative reading of three early modern domestic tragedies, Arden of Faversham, A Woman Killed with Kindness, and Othello, exploring parallels with the archetypal domestic tragedy of Adam and Eve through early modern commentaries on Genesis. Puritans, for whom marriage...
The descriptions of women found in early Christian texts are not consistent. In some cases women are depicted as powerful and influential individuals who contributed to the development of their religious community, while in other cases women are described as marginal and problematic. This...
Physiological and psychological responses to treadmill and cycle ergometer exercise testing in men and women with COPDDownload
The purpose of this study was to examine the physiological and psychological responses to linear work rate treadmill and cycle ergometer exercise tests in men and women with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). 12 men and 8 women with COPD completed one treadmill and one cycle...