SearchSkip to Search Results
- 31Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 27Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/AOSERP Reports
- 2Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/OSRIN Technical Reports
- 2Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Government of Alberta Reports
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
Interim report on ecological studies on the lower trophic levels of muskeg rivers within the Alberta oil sands environmental research program study areaDownload
This project (AF 2.0.2) was conducted in 1977-78 as a planned complement of another project (AF 2.0.1) on invertebrate resources. The scope of this project was to investigate productivity in the oil sands region and it involved both baseline data collection and manipulation experiments....
The objective of this report is to summarize water quality constituents in the AOSERP study area and to examine relationships between these constituents and changes in land formation, hydrology, and development. Summaries of routine parameters, nutrients, and metals are presented for sampling...
Aquatic biophysical inventory of major tributaries in the AOSERP study area. Volume I: Summary reportDownload
This report summarizes and compares the physical characteristics of nine streams within five watersheds (Firebag, Muskeg, Steepbank, MacKay, and Ells) in the AOSERP study area. The distributions and relative abundances of fish in each stream and watershed are also described and related to the...