SearchSkip to Search Results
- 63Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 26Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Workshop Materials (SSHRC)
- 21Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 10Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Grant-Writing (SSHRC)
- 5Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Communiques (SSHRC)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Readings (SSHRC)
- 22B. Stelmach
- 20GAP SSHRC
- 4Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- 3Szeman, Imre
- 2Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
SSHRC IG awarded 2013: My primary objective is to use a grounded theory approach to understand the causal dynamics underlying IT-mediated collaboration, as evidenced in wikis and using system logs (which capture every single online activity) as data. Inspired by the Human Genome Project, that...
SSHRC Insight grant awarded 2017:
SSHRC grant awarded 2016: The objective of this project is to study and improve fundraising strategies. We will focus on what influences giving, in particular, the impact of involvement with the charity, fundraiser events, and the influence of social media. The proposed research will bridge the...
SSHRC IG awarded 2012: Few scholars would attempt to explain contemporary Canadian issues without reference to the massive changes of the twentieth century. Yet, Metis historiography has been dominated by 18th and 19th Century events (inside the discipline of history as well as out). This project...
SSHRC Insight grant awarded 2017: A landscape archaeological approach to studying early human occupation of the Iringa Region, Tanzania. Previous research in Iringa has revealed occupations from the critical period for the evolution of our species. This project's goal is to explain the data...
SSHRC IG awarded 2017: This project focuses on the representations of health and the biomedical body in post-1960s Anglo-Canada and Franco-Québec literatures. It is interested in the representation of urban middle-classes and the ways in which the notion of responsibility towards health informs...
Document consists of extracted one page summaries from several successful Insight grant applications, ranging from 2011 to 2018. The collection demonstrates a variety of subject disciplines, different writing styles, but also the common characteristics of any summary. The SSHRC summary page is...