SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Campbell, Katy (Supervisor)
- 1Evans, Marc David
- 1Hofstetter, Simmon C
- 1Jafarnejad, Aydin
- 1Jarvis, Kathlyn
- 1Prasad, V.
- 4Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 4Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 1Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
Development of an Experimental Apparatus for Studying the Effects of Acoustic Excitation on ViscosityDownload
An experimental apparatus was developed capable of measuring changes in fluid viscosity occurring due to acoustic stimulation. Controls allowed measurements at simulated oil sand reservoir pressures and temperatures with near real-time data visualization. Calibration was performed...
The rate of evaporation of liquids has been a topic of research for over a century. A detailed understanding of this phenomena is required to make scientific advancements in various areas. The principal objective for conducting this work was to study the effect of pressure on the rate of...
Resistance and Membrane Fluidity of Endospores of Clostridium spp. During Pressure-Assisted Thermal Processing in the Presence of AntimicrobialsDownload
Endospores of Clostridium spp. pose an economic threat to the food industry and put consumers at risk of foodborne illness. An increase in consumer demand for minimally-processed, ready-to-eat products has driven research to examine ways to mitigate current thermal processing severity used to...