SearchSkip to Search Results
- 42Alberta Centre for Active Living
- 3Berry, T. R.
- 2Naylor, P. J.
- 2Wharf-Higgins, J.
- 1Bell, R.
- 1Bengoechea, E. G.
- 43Alberta Centre for Active Living
- 26Alberta Centre for Active Living/WellSpring
- 15Alberta Centre for Active Living/Research Update (Alberta Centre for Active Living)
- 2Alberta Centre for Active Living/Fact Sheets (Alberta Centre for Active Living)
- 1Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation, Faculty of
- 1Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation, Faculty of/Behavioural Medicine & Health Psychology
Physical inactivity, a primary contributor to excess weight and obesity, has become an epidemic. In Canada, about one in four adults are clinically obese, most have a sedentary lifestyle. People want to be fit and healthy; however, the lifestyle they want to lead is often different than the one...