SearchSkip to Search Results
- 10Peer review committees
- 6Open operating grant program
- 1Institute of Gender and Health
- 1Nomination instructions
- 10Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 4Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Workshops - Operating Grants
- 2Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources - Checklists and Guidelines
- 2Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Peer Review Committee Member Lists
- 1Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Workshops – CIHR Institutes
- 1Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Workshops – non-OOGP non-training competitions
- 2Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, CIHR Special Project
- 2Johnson, Jeff - Professor, School of Public Health
- 2Simala-Grant, Joanne - Director, CIHR Special Project
- 1Hegadoren, Kathleen - Professor, Faculty of Nursing
- 1Hegadoren, Kathy
- 1Huyer, Gregory - Deputy Director, Knowledge Creation Programs, CIHR
This document describes the role of PRCs, assigning applications to PRCs and PRCs that were split for the Fall 2017 Project Competition.
This panel discussion was aimed at helping applicants select between the 44 different peer-review committees in the open operating grant competition. Panellists shared from their experience both applying to and serving on multiple peer review committees. While it was too late for applicants to...
This PowerPoint and video give a introduction to the Canadian Institutes of Health Research –Institute of Gender and Health (CIHR-IGH). IGH Scientific Director Dr. Joy Johnson provide an overview of the work of the Institute and its unique opportunities for research funding, knowledge translation...
Hegadoren, Kathleen - Professor, Faculty of Nursing, Light, Peter - Professor, Department of Pharmacology, FoMD; Director, Alberta Diabetes Institute, Johnson, Jeff - Professor, School of Public Health
Video recording of the following session is available for download and will help applicants select between the 44 different peer-review committees in the open operating grant competition. The panelists shared from their experience both applying to and serving on multiple peer review committees....
This resource clarifies the names and mandates of the Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR) Open Operating Grant Program (OOGP) Peer Review Committees (PRCs). PRCs are created, dissolved, or have their mandates revised, to adequately respond to application pressures and to ensure their...
This document describes what peer review is at the Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR). As well, it outlines instructions on how to apply electronically to nominate oneself or another as well as selection criteria of peer review committee members.
The PowerPoint presentation \"An Overview of CIHR, Operating Grant Competitions and Peer Review\" is available for download. This session, was lead by Dr. Greg Huyer, Deputy Director, Knowledge Creation Programs at CIHR. Dr. Huyer is responsible for the management of a number of the peer review...
Rowe, Brian - Professor & Research Director, Emergency Medicine, Klarenbach, Scott - Assistant Professor, Department of Nephrology, Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry, Michalak, Marek - Professor, Biochemistry; Vice-Dean (Research), Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, Rosychuk, Rhonda - Associate Professor & Director Biostatistics, Pediatrics
The PowerPoint PDF of this session is ready for download. The panelists discussed the importance and nuances of committee selection and key elements of funded CIHR OOGP applications. Key factors such as inclusion of statistics, data management, and health economics evaluations were addressed and...