SearchSkip to Search Results
- 31Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 31Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 6Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of
- 6Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of/Journal Articles (Pharmacy)
- 3Chemistry, Department of
- 3Chemistry, Department of/Journal Articles (Chemistry)
Abstract: Macrophages play an important role in the immunopathogenesis of AIDS, The objective of this study was to investigate the possibility of specific targeting of antivirals such as azidothymidine (AZT) to macrophages, using nanoparticles as a colloidal drug carrier, The body distribution of...