SearchSkip to Search Results
- 157Canada--Nunavut (NWT)-- [Arviat [Eskimo Point]]
- 94Canada--Nunavut [NWT]-- [Arviat [Eskimo Point]]
- 94Play (Recreation)
- 35All terrain vehicles
- 339Halpern, Joel Martin
- 7Alberta Centre for Active Living
- 4Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 4Pollock, Karen
- 4Volden, Joanne
- 339Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive
- 339Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive/Northern North America Collection
- 49Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 49Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 23Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 21Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/Speech Pathology and Audiology
Effect of a Child-Controlled Robot on Mother’s Communicative Dominance during Play Interaction with a Child with Cerebral Palsy: a Case StudyDownload
Children who have severe physical disabilities often have great difficulty interacting and learning through play, and their expressive language is commonly limited. During play, mothers are frequently more directive in their interaction with children with disabilities. This might change if the...
The influence of organizational context on the use of research by nurses in Canadian pediatric hospitals.Download
Background Organizational context is recognized as an important influence on the successful implementation of research by healthcare professionals. However, there is relatively little empirical evidence to support this widely held view. Methods The objective of this study was to identify...
A School-Based Randomized Controlled Trial to Improve Physical Activity among Iranian High School GirlsDownload
Background: Physical activity (PA) rates decline precipitously during the high school years and are consistently lower among adolescent girls than adolescent boys. Due to cultural barriers, this problem might be exacerbated in female Iranian adolescents. However, little intervention research has...