SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 2Flannigan, M.D.
- 1Amanda Kahn
- 1Amiro, B.D.
- 1Arevalo, Carmela B.M.
- 1Beaton, Neil I.
- 11Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 11Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 5Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 4Sustainable Forest Management Network/Research Notes (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 2Renewable Resources, Department of
- 2Renewable Resources, Department of/Journal Articles (Renewable Resources)
This thesis is focused on the Si-based anode materials for lithium-ion batteries (LIBs) as well as biomass-derived carbons for LIBs and sodium-ion batteries (NIBs). In our first attempt we investigated the effect of the support growth substrate as well as of aluminum coating layers on the...