SearchSkip to Search Results
- 40Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 9Novak, Frank
- 8Adewale, A.
- 8Birdsell, J.M.
- 8Estabrooks, C.
- 8Newton, M.S.
- 71Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 44Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 37Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 34Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 29Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 28Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
Project Report 1999-13
Health researchers in Alberta: An exploratory comparison of defining characteristics and knowledge translation activitiesDownload
Background: Canadian funding agencies are no longer content to support research that solely advances scientific knowledge, and key directives are now in place to promote research transfer to policy- and decision-makers. Therefore, it is necessary to improve our understanding of how researchers...
Point measurements of maximum depth showed that over 50% of the rainstorms occur in June and July, with only a small percentage in Apri1 (5.6) and September (10. 1). The greatest frequency of occurrence is observed in the Waterton Lakes Park area (just about 1 per year), with relatively high...
Government of Alberta Social Policy Framework public consultation focus group summary notes: Jasper Place Health and Wellness CentreDownload
This is a summary of a discussion between Edmonton Social Planning Council staff and clients from the Jasper Place Health and Wellness Centre. Clients spoke about what they would like to see in the Government of Alberta’s Social Policy Framework, their attitude towards current government programs...
The heavy oils produced from the Alberta oil sands contain cyclic organic compounds together with sulphur and nitrogen. Upon thermal treatment they have the potential to form carcinogenic, mutagenic, and toxic compounds. Recovery of oil by in-situ combustion processes, such as the Combination of...