SearchSkip to Search Results
- 71Canada, Alberta
- 6Handbooks, manuals, etc
- 6Social policy--Citizen participation
- 71Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 19Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 19Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 11Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 5Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Health (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 5Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Women (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 40Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 5Kolkman, John
- 4Faid, Peter
- 4Public Interest Alberta
- 3Ahorro, Joseph
- 3Dembicki, Henry
Developing a comprehensive strategy to reduce if not eliminate poverty in Alberta.
A position paper prepared for the Edmonton Social Planning Council's commission to investigate aspects of Alberta's correctional system.
Achieving the Promise: Ending Poverty in Alberta focuses on child and family poverty in Alberta during the post-recession period. Despite the incredible wealth in our province, there are still thousands of Albertans who are struggling to make ends meet. This report shows that more work needs to...
Government of Alberta Social Policy Framework public consultation focus group summary notes: Seniors Association of Greater Edmonton (SAGE)Download
This is a summary of a discussion between Edmonton Social Planning Council staff and clients from the Seniors Association of Greater Edmonton (SAGE). Clients spoke about what they would like to see in the Government of Alberta’s Social Policy Framework, their attitude towards current government...
This paper is designed to provide an overview of the relationships which exist between the voluntary sector and the governments of Canada, primarily federal and provincial.
Community development conference, Edmonton, April 27-29, 1987
Selected papers and proceedings from a conference held in Edmonton, Alberta. November 19 - 20, 1982. This document summarizes the major themes and reproduces a variety of papers representing each theme of a 1982 conference entitled Community Profit, which drew together some two hundred people...