SearchSkip to Search Results
- 37Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 9Novak, Frank
- 8Unterschultz, Jim
- 7Adamowicz, Wiktor
- 7Jeffrey, Scott
- 6Bauer, Leonard
- 62Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 44Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 37Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 34Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 29Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 28Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
Monitoring of environmental conditions in and around oil sands developments has been underway for years. However, recent reviews have indicated the need for a more comprehensive, scientifically-rigourous and transparent monitoring program and have provided recommendations for design and...
In 1980 RRTAC published RRTAC Report No. 80-5: Manual of Plant Species Suitability for Reclamation in Alberta to provide users with information on a variety of plant species suitable for use in reclamation programs in Alberta. The manual was well received and went out of print in late 1988. An...
Project Report 2000-25
Designated Assisted Living (DAL) and Long-term Care (LTC) in Alberta: Selected Highlights from the Alberta Continuing Care Epidemiological Studies (ACCES) - Executive SummaryDownload
This Executive Summary is from a report that provides a descriptive overview of selected findings from a large-scale, longitudinal study involving over 2000 older adults residing in designated assisted living and long-term care in Alberta, their family caregivers, and the facilities in which they...
The Waste Dump Design for Erosion Control study was initiated in 1983. Several foothills/mountain coal mine waste dumps were selected for the purpose of evaluating the effects of final configuration on the amount of surface erosion occurring on those dump surfaces. A series of research plots was...