SearchSkip to Search Results
- 19Canada, Alberta
- 5Public welfare
- 5Social policy--Planning
- 4Handbooks, manuals, etc
- 19Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 19Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 5Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 14Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 4Kolkman, John
- 3Ahorro, Joseph
- 3Public Interest Alberta
- 2Moore-Kilgannon, Bill
- 1Alberta College of Social Workers
Developing a comprehensive strategy to reduce if not eliminate poverty in Alberta.
Achieving the Promise: Ending Poverty in Alberta focuses on child and family poverty in Alberta during the post-recession period. Despite the incredible wealth in our province, there are still thousands of Albertans who are struggling to make ends meet. This report shows that more work needs to...
Government of Alberta Social Policy Framework public consultation focus group summary notes: Seniors Association of Greater Edmonton (SAGE)Download
This is a summary of a discussion between Edmonton Social Planning Council staff and clients from the Seniors Association of Greater Edmonton (SAGE). Clients spoke about what they would like to see in the Government of Alberta’s Social Policy Framework, their attitude towards current government...