SearchSkip to Search Results
- 19Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 6Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 5Social service--Directories
- 4Handbooks, manuals, etc
- 3Community welfare councils
- 2Community development, Urban
- 11Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 2Edmonton Council of Social Agencies
- 2Welfare Information Service
- 1Belicek, Sharon
- 1Campbell, Sandy
- 1Chan, Liza
- 17Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 8Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Non-Profit Sector (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 7Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/History and Roles of the Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
CHLA/ABSC met May 16 - 19 in Edmonton, Alberta. This is the program from that meeting. The program is 74 pages and contains abstracts for keynote presentations, peer-reviewed abstracts for podium presentations, posters and lightning talks. The program also includes lists of social events, maps...
History of the Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology at the University of Alberta: The First Twenty YearsDownload
This publication was specially produced for the Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology's 50th Anniversary Celebration of Scholarship and Service, May 25-26, 2012. Using archival research, the early history of the Department is captured here, from its controversial beginnings...