SearchSkip to Search Results
- 14Simala, Joanne
- 9Simala-Grant, Joanne
- 5Grant Assist Program
- 4Dr. Joanne Simala-Grant
- 3Casey, Joe
- 79Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 17Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources – non-OOGP non-training competitions
- 13Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/University Delegate (CIHR) Information
- 11Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources & Workshops – Budget
- 10Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Support (Grant Assist Program Health Sciences)
- 7Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Workshops – non-OOGP non-training competitions
Competition is fierce in the CIHR Open Operating Grants Program (OOGP). With success rates of ~18%, applicants often face resubmission of their unfunded application. This workshop provided a forum to discuss key considerations when resubmitting an application. Questions discussed included: What...
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) held a series of Question & Answer webinars on the Project Grant: Fall 2016 application starting the end of September 2016. These PowerPoint for these webinars may be viewed here.
Outlined in this document is a summary of the most common strengths listed in by CIHR reviewers in feedback received by University of Alberta applicants to the Stage 2 Foundation 2014 competition. Analysis was performed on 53 reviews of 11 applications. Four of the applications analyzed were...
The CIHR Institutes support individuals, groups and communities of researchers for the purpose of implementing, within its mandate, the objective of the CIHR. Each institute has an e-bulletin that contains pertinent research information related to the research areas of the institute. Below are...
Response to Reviewers Section: Fall 2017 Project competition, Casey, Joe