SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1DMP Builder
- 1Fee for Service - Libraries
- 1Fee-based library services
- 1Health Research Data Repository
- 2University of Alberta Libraries
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Podium Presentations
- 1University of Alberta Libraries/Open Ideas Symposium
- 1University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Instructional Materials
- 1WILU 2017
Mapping the Retracted Literature in Pharmacy and Drug Publications
Once a paper has been retracted, do people still cite the article? Are they citing it and reporting the retraction or are they continuing to use the reported results? The impact of retracted publications have been studied in a variety of disciplines using various methods often with limited...
Introduction to Research Data Management
The authors presented a one-hour workshop to Health Sciences Researchers on research data management. Several tools were highlighted: DMP Builder, Dataverse, REDCap, and Health Research Data Repository (HRDR).
1A1 Show me the money! Meeting researcher needs through a fee-based pilot project.
Introduction: In 2015, a fee for service program was piloted at the University of Alberta's Health Sciences Library to provide in-depth librarian support to the Faculty of Nursing (FON). Other examples of cost-recovery and fee-based services have been provided by other academic libraries for...