SearchSkip to Search Results
- 23Hartling, Lisa
- 7Tjosvold, Lisa
- 7Vandermeer, Ben
- 6Klassen, Terry P.
- 4Campbell, Sandy
- 4Featherstone, Robin
- 17Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 12Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Alberta Research Centre for Health Evidence (ARCHE)
- 6University of Alberta Libraries
- 6University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 5Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Medical Education
- 2CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
A descriptive analysis of child-relevant systematic reviews in the Cochrane Database of Systematic ReviewsDownload
Background: Systematic reviews (SRs) are considered an important tool for decision-making. There has been no recent comprehensive identification or description of child-relevant SRs. A description of existing child-relevant SRs would help to identify the extent of available child-relevant...
A descriptive analysis of a representative sample of pediatric randomized controlled trials published in 2007Download
BACKGROUND: Randomized controlled trials (RCTs) are the gold standard for trials assessing the effects of therapeutic interventions; therefore it is important to understand how they are conducted. Our objectives were to provide an overview of a representative sample of pediatric RCTs published in...
3B1 Parent information needs and experience regarding acute otitis media in children: a systematic reviewDownload
Introduction: Acute otitis media (AOM) —inflammation of the middle ear— is the most common pediatric bacterial ear infection, affecting up to 75% of children at some time before age 5 years. Despite the high incidence of AOM in children, it presents diverse challenges to parents who did not have...