SearchSkip to Search Results
- 32GAP SSHRC
- 9B. Stelmach
- 4Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- 3Gow, Gordon
- 2Johnston, Ingrid
- 1Benjamin Tucker
- 32Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 20Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Workshop Materials (SSHRC)
- 7Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 3Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Communiques (SSHRC)
- 2Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Grant-Writing (SSHRC)
Example of the SSHRC application for an Insight grant, from 2016. This version uses the SSHRC "legacy" curriculum Vitae, not the Canadian Common CV. All personal information redacted. When using this form, please also access the "Simplifying the Insight Grant application" documents (this...
Developing a Psychological Model of Learning in 3D Virtual Environments: Guiding Principles for EducatorsDownload
Insight Grant awarded 2016: Worldwide, approx. 683 million young people between the ages of 10 and 25 are registered virtual worlds. Virtual environments have the potential to provide instruction encompassing the attributes that educational research has determined increase student motivation: ...
Basic Insight Grant application form, annotated with directions. For use in the Grant Assistance Program's grant-crafting workshops and boot camps. Please note, SSHRC will likely update the form in 2017, to include the new option for selecting "Stream A" or "Stream B' for the applications.
Sample of a SSHRC blind review, used with permission. Useful for understanding what a positive reviewer may say (this grant was funded).
SSHRC's web-based instructions for the Insight Grant competition.
Insight Grant awarded 2015: The proposed work will examine three theoretically important, yet previously unexplored, linkages between experience with an emerging technology and lock-in to that technology, but not to others. Field studies, experiments conducted via mobile devices and...