SearchSkip to Search Results
- 32GAP SSHRC
- 9B. Stelmach
- 4Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- 3Gow, Gordon
- 2Johnston, Ingrid
- 1Benjamin Tucker
- 32Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 20Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Workshop Materials (SSHRC)
- 7Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 3Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Communiques (SSHRC)
- 2Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Grant-Writing (SSHRC)
Professor Ingrid Johnston, Associate VP, Research and Chair of the Partnership Grants Adjudication Committee (SSHRC) in 2013-14 gives advice about the elements of success for a Partnership Development Grant. Please note, this is a TIFF file, which has been truncated.
SSHRC IG awarded 2013: This program of research will expand upon and refine the concept of rhetorical history by studying how archivists/historians in large, for-profit organizations use rhetorical history to strategically "re-present" the past so that it becomes a firm asset. Rhetorical history...
Workshop materials; tips & strategies for SSHRC grant proposal development.
Powerpoint presentation from a workshop given by Dr. Gordon Gow at the invitation of the Grant Assist Program. Dr. Gow received an Insight Grant to research knowledge mobilization.