SearchSkip to Search Results
- 434Campbell, Sandy
- 26Dorgan, Marlene
- 24Tjosvold, Lisa
- 9Storie, Dale
- 8Beaudreau, Diane, biologist, artist
- 5Dennett, Elizabeth
- 57Canada, Northwest Territories, Yellowknife
- 37Russia, St. Petersburg
- 21September, 2016
- 337Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 333Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Digital Image Collection
- 74University of Alberta Libraries
- 48University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 19University of Alberta Libraries/Health Sciences Search Filters
- 15School of Library and Information Studies
During the summer of 2015, Yellowknife dislpayed a number of banners attached to utility poles. This one, in shades of blue, shows a front view of a float plane accompanied by the words "Yellowknife Remote Beauty".
This banner was one of many on street lamps in Yellowknife. This one is unusual because the image extends over two banners, one on either side of the pole.
This street sweeper was the second of three implements traveling on a street in St. Petersburg, Russia in September 2016.
Every winter, when the ice gets thick enough, people go onto lakes to fish through the ice. An ice auger is used to drill a hole in the ice through which people fish. Many families make it a weekend outing. Some have open bottomed tents to keep out of the wind. People drive vehicles out onto...
This semi-permanent open-air fruit and vegetable stand was on a street in St. Petersburg, Russia in September, 2016. In addition to several types of melons, the vendor had corn, grapes and figs for sale.
A small botanical garden on the UNBC campus. Displays an alpine garden and a Japanese-style garden with a water feature and a stylized pagoda shelter overlooking the City of Prince George.