SearchSkip to Search Results
- 73University of Alberta Libraries
- 47University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 19University of Alberta Libraries/Health Sciences Search Filters
- 6Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 4Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Digital Image Collection
- 4University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Instructional Materials
- 11Search Filters - Ovid MEDLINE Database
- 5Canada, Alberta, Edmonton, University of Alberta
- 3Children's Health Fiction
Filter to Retrieve Studies Related to Indigenous People of Nova Scotia from the OVID MEDLINE DatabaseDownload
This is one of a suite of search filters designed to retrieve studies related to Canadian Indigenous Peoples from the OVID MEDLINE Database. This filter is specific to Nova Scotia.
A Selective Collection of Children’s Health Fiction 2011 - 2014 Revised October 2014
This collection was selected for inclusion in a children's health collection, such as a hospital library or public library and designed for use by children from Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 6. Materials were selected based on date of publication and their potential to be helpful to children who are...
Filter to Retrieve Articles Related to Indigenous Peoples of New Brunswick from the OVID MEDLINE DatabaseDownload
This is one of a suite of search filters designed to retrieve studies related to Canadian Indigenous Peoples from the OVID MEDLINE database. This filter is specific to New Brunswick.
In August, 2004 librarians Sandy Campbell, Arlene Kissau and Maryon McClary attended the 70th IFLA General Conference and Council and the World Library and Information Congress in Argentina. This article describes the highlights of the conference.
Systematic Review Protocol Template
When researchers undertake a systematic review, it is standard practice to create and publish a protocol. This template was developed to help researchers think through the requirements of their review before undertaking their systematic review search.