SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Boreal Institute Library
- 1Boreal Institute for Northern Studies
- 1Canada - Inuvialuit Settlement Region
- 1Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 3School of Library and Information Studies
- 3School of Library and Information Studies/Digital Library North
- 1Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 1Canadian Circumpolar Institute/50th Anniversary Celebration
- 1Integrative Health Institute (IHI)
- 1Integrative Health Institute (IHI)/Wisdom Engaged: Traditional Knowledge and Northern Community Well-Being
Program and Abstract Booklet. Wisdom Engaged: Traditional Knowledge and Northern Community Well-BeingDownload
This is the Program and Abstract Booklet for the Gathering.
The Digital Library North is being developed jointly by the Inuvialuit Cultural Resource Centre and the University of Alberta. The goal is to create a digital library that will meet the needs of the Inuvialuit people. The Inuivialuit people recognize three dialects of the Inuvialuktun language:...
This work describes briefly the history of the Canadian Circumpolar Collection at the University of Alberta.
Using Local and Traditional Knowledge to Define a Digital Library for the Inuvialuit Settlement RegionDownload
This poster was presented at the University of the Arctic Scientific Congress held in St. Petersburg, Russia, September 16 - 19, 2016. The poster describes the developments in the Digital Library North project, a collaboration between the University of Alberta School of Library and Information...
Digital Library North (DLN) is an ongoing project with the overarching goal of creating a digital library infrastructure for the north. In Canada’s North access to information has been limited by the geographic dispersion of the population, lack of high-speed communications infrastructure, and...