SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5Campbell, Sandy
- 5Dennett, Elizabeth
- 3Kung, Janice
- 1Chan, Liza
- 1Chatterley, Trish
- 1Chojecki, Dagmara
- 12011 - 2015
- 12017/05/15 - 19
- 1Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 1Canada, Alberta, Edmonton, University of Alberta
- 1Canadian Health Libraries Association
- 1Curriculum Development - Student Engagement
- 3University of Alberta Libraries
- 3University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Instructional Materials
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Conference Program
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Medical Education
This workshop has been offered 35 times between 2011 and 2015 by librarians at the University of Alberta John W. Scott Health Sciences Library. It is a three hour workshop which covers defining the research questions using PICO forms, Boolean Logic, database selection, structured searching using...
These handouts are used in the three hour workshop, Introduction to Systematic Review Searching offered by the John W. Scott Health Sciences Library at the University of Alberta.
Introduction to Systematic Review Searching: PowerPoint Presentaton
This PowerPoint presentation is used in a three-hour workshop designed to provide an introduction to database searching in the context of systematic reviews as a research method. The program focuses on structured searching, database selection and documentation of the search for the methods...
CHLA/ABSC met May 16 - 19 in Edmonton, Alberta. This is the program from that meeting. The program is 74 pages and contains abstracts for keynote presentations, peer-reviewed abstracts for podium presentations, posters and lightning talks. The program also includes lists of social events, maps...
The objective of this study is to develop an evidence informed and expert assisted 4 year PS and QI curriculum for medical students at University of Alberta.