SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Rathi, Dinesh
- 1April Robin Martinig
- 1Campbell, Sandy
- 1Canadian Land Reclamation Association
- 1Day, Scott
- 1Desrochers, André
- 4University of Alberta Copyright Office
- 4University of Alberta Copyright Office/Fair Dealing Week 2016
- 3School of Library and Information Studies
- 3School of Library and Information Studies/Journal Articles (Library & Information Studies)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 2Biological Sciences, Department of
While many studies have evaluated wildlife passage effectiveness, few have explored how accurately passage activity can be modelled. I created a habitat suitability index (HSI) model for American mink (Neovison vison) using Geographic Information Systems with 1...
Presentation summary of Hatherill, J and Vanderjagt, L. National Institutional Repository Managers Meeting Summary Report / Réunion nationale des responsables de dépôt institutionnel Rapport sommaire doi:10.7939/R36D5PP5D
Evaluating wildlife passage use and discovery for small and medium sized mammals in an Eastern Canadian boreal forestDownload
Paper presented at the 100th Annual Meeting of the Ecological Society of America in 2015. BACKGROUND/QUESTION/METHODS: While many studies have looked at how large mammals respond to road mitigation measures, few studies have examined the effects on smaller mammals or taken a multispecies...
Finding More Canadian Indigenous Health Articles Using Search Filters
This presentation describes 12 provincial and territorial database search filters, which were created to retrieve articles about Indigenous people from OVID Medline.