SearchSkip to Search Results
- 19Adult education
- 2Continuing education
- 1Administrative history
- 1Adult learning
- 1Albrecht, Lauren
- 1Anderson, Kathleen J.
- 1Betton, John.
- 1Braun, Conrad.
- 1Buterman, Jan L.
- 1Chubb, Aaron
- 17Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 17Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Institute for Sexual Minority Studies and Services (iSMSS)
- 1Institute for Sexual Minority Studies and Services (iSMSS)/Journal Articles (iSMSS)
- 1Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive
- 1Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive/Northern North America Collection
One little-noticed yet increasingly vital technology is the birth certificate. The existence of any technology transforms the environment, yet many technologies--just as the birth certificate--remain generally unnoticed or disregarded as neutral. Locating my research within a media ecology...
For some time, adult educators have fixated on the divisive notion that lifelong learning is usurping the field of study and practice. Such a fixation not only undermines the value of adult education, but it also limits opportunities to see the porous and interrelated nature of public, adult, and...
Shaped by Western, patriarchal attitudes, sex education is a contentious issue. Sex education for adults primarily focuses on health promotion and prevention for ‘at risk’ audiences. This approach contests progressive calls to ensure that sexuality-related interventions focus more on positive...