SearchSkip to Search Results
- 11074Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 8531Bryan, Dr. Alan L.
- 5107Hill Times Publishing
- 4652Toronto Stock Exchange
- 4502Meghan Ward
- 2546Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 4138lithic tools
- 4082Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3950Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 31237Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 31237Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 12001University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 11176Anthropology, Department of
- 11157Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
- 4443University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 4625Article (Published)
- 3049Research Material
- 951Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1826Department of Educational Psychology
- 1449Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1362Department of Chemistry
- 1157Department of Computing Science
- 1138Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1088Department of Biological Sciences
Graphical models use the intuitive and well-studied methods of graph theory to implicitly represent dependencies between variables in large systems. They can model the global behaviour of a complex system by specifying only local factors.This thesis studies inference in discrete graphical models...
Text in German. Abstract in English.
Artisanal and small-scale mining (ASM) operations are part of the economic stream in most Sub-Saharan African countries. The potential economic, social, and environmental impacts of ASM are extensively recognizable and documented. In view of this, most governments and donor agencies are designing...
An Assessment of Intercropping and Fertilization in Cassava - (Manihot esculenta) Based Systems in the Kolli Hills, South IndiaDownload
There is much interest in reducing risk, increasing yield and maintaining soil fertility and biodiversity in agriculture. The effects of intercropping cassava (M. esculenta crantz) with beans (Phaseolus spp), millet (E. coracana) or a bean-millet mixture with the use of various soil amendment...
To better understand bitumen conditioning stage in oil sands extraction process a flow cell was designed to study bitumen liberation directly from sand grains, using real oil sand ore. A high-grade oil sand ore was subjected to various water temperatures and pH values to examine the bitumen...