SearchSkip to Search Results
- 264Toronto Stock Exchange
- 143Hill Times Publishing
- 48Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 19Seale, Linda N.
- 13Gnarpe, Judy A
- 252Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 251Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 67Corporate governance--Case studies
- 67Corporations--Case studies
- 67Industrial management--Case studies
- 505University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 251University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 67Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 67University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Consumer Published Product Portfolio
- 54Biological Sciences, Department of
- 52Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
PolySearch: A web-based text mining system for extracting relationships between human diseases, genes, mutations, drugs and metabolitesDownload
A particular challenge in biomedical text mining is to find ways of handling ‘comprehensive’ or ‘associative’ queries such as ‘Find all genes associated with breast cancer’. Given that many queries in genomics, proteomics or metabolomics involve these kind of comprehensive searches we believe...
The efficacy of penicillin G potassium (Pot-Pen) administered via drinking water to manage necrotic enteritis (NE) was investigated in a Clostridium perfringens (CP) challenge study using 1600 broiler chickens assigned to one of four treatment groups: nonchallenged, nonmedicated; challenged,...