SearchSkip to Search Results
- 261Toronto Stock Exchange
- 99Hill Times Publishing
- 22Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 13TSX Venture Exchange
- 12Lieffers, V.J.
- 248Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 248Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 50Canada--politics and government--periodicals
- 49Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 408University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 248University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 56Biological Sciences, Department of
- 55Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 50University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 49University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Embassy (Ottawa, Ont.)
The gene (Cbg) encoding cortisol-binding globulin (CBG) has been proposed as a candidate gene to explain genetic variation in cortisol secretion and carcass composition in pigs. The objective of this study was to evaluate the association between CBG and pork quality in 5 European breeding lines,...
Gawky Is a Component of Cytoplasmic mRNA Processing Bodies Required for Early Drosophila DevelopmentDownload
In mammalian cells, the GW182 protein localizes to cytoplasmic bodies implicated in the regulation of messenger RNA ( mRNA) stability, translation, and the RNA interference pathway. Many of these functions have also been assigned to analogous yeast cytoplasmic mRNA processing bodies. We have...