SearchSkip to Search Results
- 464Mechanical Engineering, Department of
- 280Mechanical Engineering, Department of/Progress in Canadian Mechanical Engineering, Volume 5
- 182Mechanical Engineering, Department of/Journal Articles (Mechanical Engineering)
- 2Mechanical Engineering, Department of/Book Chapters (Mechanical Engineering)
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 52Kumar, Amit
- 32Carey, Jason P.
- 18Major, Paul W.
- 16Hogan, James
- 15Nobes, David S.
- 15Shahbakhti, Mahdi
Vision-based Impedance Control of a 7-DOF Robotic Manipulator for Pick-and-Place Tasks in Grasping FruitsDownload
Chen, Qiguang, Wan, Lucas, Ravichadran, Prabahar, Pan, Ya-Jun, Chang, Young Ki
A vision-based impedance control method is applied to a 7-degree-of-freedom (7-DOF) Franka Emika (FE) Panda robotic manipulator to complete pick-and-place tasks with human-like grasping of fruits. The interfaces between different hardware and the controller are developed using robotic operating...
Well-to-wheel life cycle assessment of transportation fuels derived from different North American conventional crudesDownload
Rahman, Md Mustafizur, Canter, Christina E., Kumar, Amit
A life cycle assessment (LCA) is an extremely useful tool to assess the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions associated with all the stages of a crude oil’s life from well-to-wheel (WTW). All of the WTW lifecycle stages of crude oil consume energy and produce significant amounts of GHG emissions. The...
Pao, Wing Yi, Li, Long, Agelin-Chaab, Martin
Modern vehicles are equipped with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) that rely heavily on a variety of sensors such as LiDAR, RADAR, SONAR, and camera to capture surrounding traffic data. Sensor performance has been observed to degrade during adverse weather conditions as the signals are...
Ramirez, Daniel, Alam, Syed, Mendez, Patricio
Conference Abstract. Part of the Proceedings of the Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering International Congress 2022.