SearchSkip to Search Results
- 11Sharp, Martin (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 3Bush, Andrew (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 1Blankenship, Donald D. (University of Texas Institute for Geophysics, Austin, TX, US)
- 1Haas, Christian (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 1Haas, Christian (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, now at Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research)
- 1Beckers, Justin F.
- 1Bezeau, Peter, L
- 1Casey, John A
- 1Dubnick, Ashley
- 1Fernandes, Luisa DC
- 1Gascon, Gabrielle
Variability in Summer Anticyclonic Activity over the Canadian Arctic Archipelago and west Greenland in the late 20th/early 21st centuries, and its impact on the firn stratigraphy of the Devon Ice CapDownload
Significant summer warming over the Canadian Arctic Archipelago (CAA) is linked to a doubling in the frequency of anticyclonic circulation over the region since 2007. The frequency of positive anomalies in summer 500 hPa geopotential height is related to Arctic sea ice volume/thickness in April,...