SearchSkip to Search Results
- 550Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 529Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Digital Image Collection
- 14Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Collection
- 7Canadian Circumpolar Institute/50th Anniversary Celebration
- 6University of Alberta Libraries
- 6University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 347Campbell, Sandy
- 177Seale, Linda N.
- 9Beaudreau, Diane, biologist, artist
- 4UofA, MAC
- 3Alberta Aviation Museum
- 56Antarctic Peninsula
- 56Canada, Northwest Territories, Yellowknife
- 37Russia, St. Petersburg
- 24September, 2016
- 21Gentoo penguins
This snowplane, built in 1932 by Fudge Snow Sedans of Moosomin, Saskatchewan. It is currently on display at the Reynolds Alberta Museum in Wetaskiwin, Alberta (R 2007.005.0001). A Ford Model A engine mounted on the exterior back of the vehicle drives a propeller. The vehicle travelled on four...
This badge is held in a display about the 418 Squadron at the Alberta Aviation Museum in Edmonton, Alberta. The Royal Canadian Air Force 418 Squadron was a reserve squadron that operated out of Edmonton from 1941 to 1994. The badge, which was introduced in June, 1958, features an image of an...