SearchSkip to Search Results
- 27Human Ecology, Department of
- 15Human Ecology, Department of/Journal Articles (Human Ecology)
- 8Human Ecology, Department of/Annual Reports (Human Ecology)
- 3Human Ecology, Department of/Research Materials (Human Ecology)
- 2Agricultural, Life, and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of
- 2Agricultural, Life, and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Life, & Environmental Sciences)
- 8University of Alberta. Dept. of Human Ecology
- 3Galovan, Adam M.
- 3McQueen, Rachel H
- 3McQueen, Rachel H.
- 3Md. Saiful Hoque
- 2Batcheller, Jane C
(Eventual) Stability and Change Across Partnerships
Does a new partnership differ from its preceding one? This study investigates whether relationship dynamics change as people transition from one partnership to another and examines a number of predictors that might explain variation in change trajectories. We draw on data gathered from 554 focal...
A quantitative method to compare the effect of thermal aging on the mechanical performance of fire protective fabricsDownload
A method has been proposed to provide a means to compare in a quantitative and comprehensive way the mechanical performance of fire protective fabrics under long‐term thermal exposure. These high‐performance materials experience a reduction in their performance overtime due to the various...
Data set for: McQueen et al., (2022) Unpicking the Gender Gap: Examining Socio-Demographic Factors and Repair Resources in Clothing Repair Practice. Recycling.
Electrical conduction of reduced graphene oxide coated meta-aramid textile and its evolution under aging conditionsDownload
High-performance textiles – such as those used in protective clothing – age silently, undergoing a gradual reduction in their protective properties. We propose that an electrically conducting layer that loses its conductivity systematically under aging conditions can be used as an...
The physical properties of weft knitted fabrics can be modified according to the fabric structure and the raw material used to manufacture the final fabric. This research demonstrates the influence of fiber types and fabric structure on some specific physical properties such as bursting strength,...