SearchSkip to Search Results
- 8Cahill, J. F.
- 7Van Kooten, Case
- 7Vertinsky, Ilan
- 6Messier, Christian
- 4Adamowicz, Vic
- 4Bergeron, Yves
- 31Sustainable forestry
- 15Forest fires
- 12Canada, Alberta
- 8Abutilon theophrasti
- 8Asymmetric competition
- 526Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 526Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 83Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 43Sustainable Forest Management Network/Research Papers (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 37Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 27Biological Sciences, Department of
Factors influencing size inequality in peatland black spruce and tamarack: Evidence from post-drainage release growthDownload
1 We used tree ring analysis to determine stem radius and thus examine size variation over time in two even-aged (approximately 40-year-old) mixed populations of black spruce and tamarack established on peatlands in a boreal forest. We also followed the response of one of these populations to...
Image Databases: A Content-Based Type System and Query By Similarity Match
Technical report TR99-03. The use of on-line image repositories is growing and becoming commonplace. Due to the inadequacy of traditional databases in handling complex images and voluminous data, new designs and techniques are needed to efficiently organize, store, manage and retrieve images. It...