SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5279Hill Times Publishing
- 4998Toronto Stock Exchange
- 485Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 419University of Alberta, Department of Biological Sciences
- 400Dolphin, Ric
- 398Dolphin Media Inc.
- 4414Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 4282Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 1484Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 912Instrumental music
- 33887Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 33887Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 12567University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 4774University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2760University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 1505Music, Department of
- 4851Article (Published)
- 3311Research Material
- 1027Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1903Department of Educational Psychology
- 1721Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1457Department of Chemistry
- 1381Department of Computing Science
- 1301Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1264Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Development of deep learning-based methods for rotating machinery fault diagnosis under varying speed conditionsDownload
Rotating machines are widely used in industrial applications, such as driving motors in elevators and gearboxes in wind turbines. Machines in these applications often operate under varying speed conditions due to variable operation demand, ever-changing environment conditions and so on. As time...
Human-coyote conflicts are increasing in urban areas, where reports of coyotes approaching, pursuing, or attacking pets and people have become more prevalent. Aversive conditioning is increasingly being advocated as a non-lethal method to reduce conflicts with bold coyotes, but it has not been...
Specific reduction in complex I of the mitochondrial electron transport system in long-lived seed beetlesDownload
Background: Mitochondrial dysfunction is a recognized hallmark of aging that is also directly or indirectly connected to practically all the other hallmarks of aging. As a result, mitochondrial dysfunction seems to be an important regulator of lifespan. Many studies provide evidence of lifespan...
Oil sand development is the main economic engine in Alberta’s Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo (RMWB). Large-scale boosterism and investments in oil sand projects have mainly driven the Municipality’s rapid growth during the path dependency of the last few decades. The rapid growth and...
Self-determination is a core concept framing the historical and ongoing efforts of Inuit in Nunavut seeking to align the territory’s social and political institutions with Inuit Qaujimajatuqangit (IQ), or Inuit ways of knowing, being and doing. Educational self-determination represents an...
With advantages of high capacity, water compatibility, suitable redox potential, high safety, and low cost, Zn-based aqueous energy storage devices are promising for grid-level energy storage. However, Zn metal reversibility is challenged with dendritic growth, low Coulombic efficiency (CE),...
Wheelchair-mounted robotic manipulators have the potential to help the elderly and individuals living with disabilities carry out their activities of daily living independently. While robotics researchers focus on assistive tasks from the perspective of various control schemes and motion types, ...
Impact of Inherited Bleeding Disorders and Iron Deficiency Anemia on Maternal Bleeding and Other Pregnancy Outcomes: A Population-based Cohort Study from Alberta, CanadaDownload
Background: Inherited bleeding disorders are caused by quantitative and qualitative alterations of coagulation proteins or platelets involved in hemostasis. The most frequent inherited bleeding disorders are hemophilia, von Willebrand disease (VWD) and inherited platelet function disorder. Women...
Pre-Disaster Identification of Evacuation Destinations to Support Provincial-Level Emergency Management PlanningDownload
The unpredictability of natural events like wildfires and earthquakes, and how they impact human settlements, often results in short- and no-notice evacuations, and can sometimes lead to evacuees being displaced for weeks if not months (and sometimes, years). One key issue of concern is where...
Catalysis is essential to the modern chemical industry. Catalytic strategies can enable new synthetic methods with improved atom economy and reduced chemical waste under mild conditions, representing an indispensable approach to the development of green chemical processes with improved...