SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5277Hill Times Publishing
- 4993Toronto Stock Exchange
- 485Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 419University of Alberta, Department of Biological Sciences
- 399Dolphin, Ric
- 397Dolphin Media Inc.
- 4409Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 4277Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 1482Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 912Instrumental music
- 33886Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 33886Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 12559University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 4769University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2760University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 1505Music, Department of
- 4851Article (Published)
- 3310Research Material
- 1027Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1903Department of Educational Psychology
- 1721Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1457Department of Chemistry
- 1381Department of Computing Science
- 1301Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1264Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Direct conversion of methane (CH4) to C1–2 liquid oxygenates is a captivating approach to lock carbons in transportable value-added chemicals, while reducing global warming. Existing approaches utilizing the transformation of CH4 to liquid fuel via tandemized steam methane reforming and the...
Pseudowords are used as stimuli in many psycholinguistic experiments yet they, remain largely under-researched. To better understand the cognitive processing of pseudowords, we analysed the pseudoword responses in the Massive Auditory Lexical Decision megastudy data set. Linguistic...
Project Objective: The main objective of this project is to study various wireless networking technology and their practical solutions based on different scenarios, primarily following the latest industry trends.
Paris' Law Parameters Estimation for Fatigue Crack Prediction of An Aluminum Alloy Plate Under Cyclic LoadingDownload
Fatigue-induced crack initiation and growth are common in cyclically loaded structures. Crack reduces the structures' strength and increases the risk of failure. Engineers have been using degradation models like Paris' law to relate crack length to the magnitude of the applied load to schedule...
In the wide area measurement system (WAMS) of smart grid, the real-time monitoring and protection applications have stringent requirements for the end-to-end transmission delays between PMUs and PDC, and fast failover is required to ensure the communication performance after link failures. In...