SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5277Hill Times Publishing
- 4993Toronto Stock Exchange
- 485Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 419University of Alberta, Department of Biological Sciences
- 399Dolphin, Ric
- 397Dolphin Media Inc.
- 4409Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 4277Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 1482Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 912Instrumental music
- 33886Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 33886Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 12559University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 4769University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2760University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 1505Music, Department of
- 4851Article (Published)
- 3310Research Material
- 1027Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1903Department of Educational Psychology
- 1721Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1457Department of Chemistry
- 1381Department of Computing Science
- 1301Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1264Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Research on IoT Threats & Implementation of AI/ML to Address Emerging Cybersecurity Issues in IoT with Cloud ComputingDownload
Internet of Things (IoT) has become one of the progressive innovations and inviting space of interest for the research world and financially captivating for the business world. Integrating different devices and associating devices with humans requires artificial intelligence/ machine learning...
Archimedes screw generators are a small-scale, eco-friendly hydropower technology that are commonly implemented in diversion schemes. The technology has been in use for thousands of years for pumping fluids and granular solids and so its design is largely influenced by Archimedes screw pump...
Antimicrobial plant secondary metabolites, MDR transporters and antimicrobial resistance in cereal-associated lactobacilli: is there a connection?Download
Cereal-associated lactobacilli resist antimicrobial plant secondary metabolites. This study aimed to identify multi-drug-resistance (MDR) transporters in isolates from mahewu, a Zimbabwean fermented cereal beverage, and to determine whether these MDR-transporters relate to resistance against...
LC‐MS/MS quantitation of α‐amylase/trypsin inhibitor CM3 and glutathione during wheat sourdough breadmakingDownload
Aims This study aimed to quantify α‐amylase/trypsin inhibitor (ATI) CM3 and glutathione (GSH) during wheat sourdough breadmaking. Methods and results Breads were made with two wheat cultivars and fermented with Fructilactobacillus sanfranciscensis, F. sanfranciscensis ΔgshR or Latilactobacillus...
Conference Abstract. Part of the Proceedings of the Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering International Congress 2022.