SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5219Hill Times Publishing
- 4861Toronto Stock Exchange
- 483Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 377Dolphin, Ric
- 375Dolphin Media Inc.
- 220Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 4283Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 4152Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 1431Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 11685University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 4643University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2758University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 1385University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 651Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 593University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Embassy (Ottawa, Ont.)
Executive Summary: This report is to present “Virtual Server Performance Analysis over an MPLS Network”. It compares the server's CPU and network performance under normal load and high load. It also aims to explain the basics along with the performance of SANs from a customer perspective. It also...
Visualizing and quantifying movement from pre-recorded videos: The spectral time-lapse (STL) algorithmDownload
Spetch, Marcia L., Madan, Christopher R.
When studying animal behaviour within an open environment, movement-related data are often important for behavioural analyses. Therefore, simple and efficient techniques are needed to present and analyze the data of such movements. However, it is challenging to present both spatial and temporal...
Edmonton Social Planning Council, Edmonton Community Foundation
Vital Signs- A Report on Food Security in Edmonton contains statistics on a variety of topics related to local food security and the health of Edmontonians. Topics dicussed in this report include the cost of nutritious food, food bank use, diabetes and youth obesity, soil quality, local farming...
Vehicle plays an important role in today’s world. Bringing software-based intelligence into vehicles has intensively improved the passenger’s quality of life. There is high demand for reliability, safety in automobiles, which resulted in deployment of vehicular networks and its applications....
VoLTE is a standardized system for transferring voice traffic over the LTE network. LTE is designed as an all IP-network for supporting various types of packet data services. LTE provides seamless connectivity of user (user equipment) and Packet Data Network. LTE has the potential to achieve...
Sustainable Forest Management Network
SFM Network Research Note Series No. 53