SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5277Hill Times Publishing
- 4994Toronto Stock Exchange
- 483Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 397Dolphin, Ric
- 395Dolphin Media Inc.
- 220Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 4410Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 4279Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 1483Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 11903University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 4770University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2758University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 1437University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 652Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 593University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Embassy (Ottawa, Ont.)
The effects of a volitional breathing technique on swallowing and respiratory coordination in individuals with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)Download
Introduction: Breathing and swallowing are integrally related biomechanical processes that are often impaired in people with ALS (PALS). This may lead to significant functional impairments that negatively impact their quality of life. Purpose: The purpose of the overall project was to investigate...
Structural engineering report SER 61
Structural engineering report SER 122 | SER-ID SER122
A review of the effects of sedimentation on aquatic biota is presented. The detrimental effects of increased suspended and settled sediments on fish, bottom invertebrates, and primary productivity are documented. It is shown that the upper tolerance level for suspended sediment is between 80-100...
Organic constituents of wastewaters from the existing Athabasca oil sands extraction plant were characterized and quantified. Twenty-one chemical parameters were determined on a total of ten samples taken during November and December, 1975 from the tailings pond dike filter drainage system, the...
This study, conducted by Stuart Landon and Constance E. Smith of the University of Alberta, aims to understand the critical factors influencing capital investment. The results show that, for the average country in the sample of 17 developed OECD economies (including Canada), a currency...
The feasibility of a weather radar to map precipitation in the Alberta Oil Sands Environmental Research Program (AOSERP) study area near Fort McMurray, Alberta was investigated. Consultations with various groups and agencies associated with AOSERP revealed that representative precipitation data...
The information presented here reviews what is currently known of fish ecology and production of the Athabasca Basin, and includes discussions of fish production, sport and commercial use of fish populations, and alternative opportunities for recreational fishing in the rivers of the Athabasca...