SearchSkip to Search Results
- 378Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 95Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/History and Roles of the Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 64Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 56Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 42Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 32Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Non-Profit Sector (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 218Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 18Edmonton Council of Community Services
- 16Edmonton Welfare Council
- 14Council of Community Services of Edmonton and District
- 11Kolkman, John
- 10Edmonton Council of Social Agencies
- 277Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 93Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 62Canada, Alberta
- 21Needs assessment
Edmonton Social Planning Council
The Edmonton Social Planning Council was contracted to assess the availability as well as use of, crisis counselling and support services in Slave Lake, Alberta.
A study of collaborative effort between two formal organizations: an outline history of the collaborative effort between the Edmonton Welfare Council and the Urban Renewal Division of the City of Edmonton Planning DepartmentDownload
The following study attempts to highlight the collaborative efforts of two formal organizations to plan a co-operative program of study into the social-human problems of an evolving skid row area.
This report laid the groundwork for the Edmonton Social Planning Council, surveying community needs and gaps in service.
Achieving the Promise: Ending Poverty in Alberta focuses on child and family poverty in Alberta during the post-recession period. Despite the incredible wealth in our province, there are still thousands of Albertans who are struggling to make ends meet. This report shows that more work needs to...