SearchSkip to Search Results
- 17Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 9Shevchenko Scientific Society of Canada, Edmonton Branch
- 4Guise, Paul
- 3Campbell, Sandy
- 3Deyholos, Michael K.
- 3Institute of Health Economics
- 19Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 13Arctic Regions
- 12Polar Libraries - Conferences
- 11Antarctic Regions
- 10Polar Archives - Conferences
- 25Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 23University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 21University of Alberta Libraries – Free Access Resources
- 20University of Alberta Libraries – Free Access Resources/Free access e-resources
- 15Polar Libraries Colloquy
- 15Polar Libraries Colloquy/Proceedings
WCHRI’s annual Research Day is our time to celebrate our successes and achievements. It brings our membership together to share common interests and research outputs on women and children’s health, and is a great venue for our trainees to communicate their recent work, discuss their research and...
If I ask: "Do you know June Barrows Mussey?" I get a blank stare. If I continue: "you know Henry Hay?" then suddenly the response is: "Certainly. He wrote The Amateur Magician's Handbook." June Barrows Mussey, alias Henry Hay was a remarkable man who had a magical upbringing. Imagine, a boy...
The first edition of the Edmonton Social Planning Council's directory compiled to assist human service agencies, government departments, researchers, and students in using the many libraries and resource centres in the city that contain materials relating to social welfare, social policy, social...