SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Afshar, Shima
- 1Aghaie, Ermia
- 1Baker, Kathleen E.N.
- 1Brandon, Jordan T
- 1Brown, Daniel M.
- 1Chan, Judith S.
- 10Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 8Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 5Department of Renewable Resources
- 4Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- 1Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1Department of Mechanical Engineering
- 2Ulrich, Ania (Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 2Zeng, Hongbo (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
- 1Askari-Nasab, Hooman (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 1Choi, Phillip (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
- 1Choi,Phillip (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
Albertan oil sands ores are becoming more difficult to process efficiently as the clay content of the ore increases and the grade of the ore worsens. A key to improving the extraction of bitumen from low-grade oil sands, thereby increasing the longevity of this critical resource, is reducing the...
Boxed-in: Comparing Algorithms for Box-flight Mass-Balance Greenhouse Gas Flux Measurements from Mineable and In Situ Oil Sands DevelopmentsDownload
To combat global warming, Canada has committed to reducing greenhouse gases (GHGs) 40-45% below 2005 emission levels by 2025. Monitoring emissions and deriving accurate inventories are essential to reaching these goals. GHGs can be measured at a small scale, often using ground measurements which...