SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1AOSERP WS 1.1.1
- 1Alberta Oil Sands Technology and Research Authority
- 1Bramm, S.
- 1Energy Resources Conservation Board
- 1Energy and Natural Resources
- 1Lozowy, Andriko J
- 4Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 2Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Government of Alberta Reports
- 2Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/AOSERP Reports
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
A bibliography of the Athabasca oil sands Fort McMurray, Alberta area: Socio-economic and environmental studies. 1982 supplementDownload
This 1982 supplement to the 1980 cumulated update of \"A Bibliography of the Athabasca oil Sands, Fort McMurray, Alberta Area: Socio-Economic and Environmental Studies\" contains references to about 900 items. It lists journal articles received up to the end of November 1981 and reports received...
Investigations were carried out on the Athabasca River upstream of Fort McMurray to determine the baseline quantities of organic constituents and their contribution to the organic water quality of the river system as it continues through the Athabasca Oil Sands strip mining area. Results of these...
This thesis is a multi-modal exploration of the photographer-researcher as a methodological opportunity to gain multiple, collaborative and collective perspectives on living in relation to the Alberta oil sands zone of North America. Using participatory-photography with youth, this thesis is one...
Synthesis of surface water hydrology
The drainage system of the study area consists of a number of rivers draining from the west and from the east into the Athabasca River north of Fort McMurray, as well as a few rivers which join the Athabasca near Fort McMurray and drain areas to the south and east. Runoff from within the study...
This report provides an overview of the oil sands, current commercial developments, experimental work, an overview of Fort McMurray and the role of government agencies in development and management of oil sands.