SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Gow, Gordon (Supervisor)
- 3Curry, Ann (Supervisor)
- 3Gow, Gordon A. (Supervisor)
- 2Adria, Marco (Supervisor)
- 2Fletcher, Fay (Supervisor)
- 2Forcier, Eric
- 25Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 25Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 8Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 8Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 2University of Alberta Libraries
- 2Nursing, Faculty of
A presentation about social media and web 2.0 technologies for the Edmonton Law Librarians Association. Presented in 2010.
A Day in the Life of the Digital Humanities (Day of DH) is a community documentation project that brings together digital humanists from around the world to document what they do on one day, typically March 18. The goal of the project, which has been run three times since 2009, is to bring...
OBJECTIVE: To map the state of the existing literature evaluating the use of social media in patient and caregiver populations. DESIGN: Scoping review. DATA SOURCES: Medline, CENTRAL, ERIC, PubMed, CINAHL Plus Full Text, Academic Search Complete, Alt Health Watch, Health Source, Communication and...
The Shoemaker’s Son: A Substantive Theory of Social Media Use for Knowledge Sharing in Academic LibrariesDownload
In the last decade social media have become integrated in the knowledge sharing practices of libraries. While an entire genre of literature is devoted to the use of social media for promotion (i.e., ‘Library 2.0’), little research has been done on the use of social media for organizational...
Background: Bias is a significant concern in pediatric randomized controlled trials (RCTs), but while there have been numerous calls for improvement in trial conduct, traditional means of education and dissemination of methodological principles have not had a substantial effect on the quality of...