SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Gow, Gordon (Supervisor)
- 2Rob McMahon (Supervisor)
- 1Adria, Marco (Supervisor)
- 1Chambers, Thane
- 1Curry, Ann (Supervisor)
- 1Diver, April
- 8Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 8Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Digital Humanities Program
- 1Digital Humanities Program/Journal Articles (Digital Humanities)
The Shoemaker’s Son: A Substantive Theory of Social Media Use for Knowledge Sharing in Academic LibrariesDownload
In the last decade social media have become integrated in the knowledge sharing practices of libraries. While an entire genre of literature is devoted to the use of social media for promotion (i.e., ‘Library 2.0’), little research has been done on the use of social media for organizational...
A Day in the Life of the Digital Humanities (Day of DH) is a community documentation project that brings together digital humanists from around the world to document what they do on one day, typically March 18. The goal of the project, which has been run three times since 2009, is to bring...
Tweets to put Students in the Driver’s Seat: A Systematic Review of Twitter in Medical EducationDownload
Background Social media has transformed communication and information dissemination. Despite its almost ubiquitous use among students, its impact on medical education (ME) is less clear. Among social media platforms, Twitter facilitates active participation, fosters concise discussions, may be...