SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Cultural Diversity (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 2Nursing, Faculty of
- 2Nursing, Faculty of/Health Equity
- 1Political Science, Department of
- 1Political Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Political Science)
- 1Article (Published)
- 1Conference/Workshop Poster
- 1Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1Research Material
PEG funded 2018: Our research addresses challenges faced by several constituencies: a) municipal government personnel who commission translation of official city documents but may not have a full understanding of the cultural and linguistic complexities involved in translation; b) community...
Insights into cultural differences: a seminar for people working with ethnic groups in the Edmonton districtDownload
A compilation of study material from a seminar on cultural differences for the instruction of people working with ethnic groups in the Edmonton area, held at the University of Alberta June 13th to 15th, 1963.
A study project group from Germany, Canada, and the United Kingdom undertook a range of activities to scope out and compare in a holistic manner the experience of migration and maternity in the three countries. Emphasis was placed on examining how migration and consequent diversity have been...